Securities newly issued on the market may be subscribed during their subscription period under the heading New Issues (Path: Personal area > in the column Securities account > New issues).
Overview of current new issues
The overview page displays the securities available for subscription. The following information is available in the compact view:
- Designation: This field displays the name of the security.
- WKN: The security identification number (WKN) is a reference key that uniquely identifies the security.
- Price: This field displays the expected issue price or price range.
- Status: Indicates the current status of the order. New issues are classified according to the following statuses:
- Subscription period: Indicates the period of time specified by the issuer within which securities may be subscribed in the context of a securities issue.
To order subscription to a security, please click on the button “Subscribe”.
Besides the overview page you will also find detailed information.
Click on the desired line to display it:
- Minimum: Minimum quantity of the security to be subscribed for
- Maximum: Largest possible quantity of the security to be subscribed for
- Nominal jump: The nominal jump indicates the denomination in which the security can be subscribed (subject to compliance with the minimum value).
- Limit jump The limit jump specifies the unit in which the limit for the subscription order can be changed, for example, 0.01 euros/percent or 0.05 euros/percent. A limit cannot be set for all issues; the limit must lie within the price range for the issue.
Entry of the subscription
After selecting a security, the name, the security identification number (WKN) and the price (or price range) are transferred to the subscription order. Add the desired quantity (unit or currency) as well as a desired limit (if possible). Then click on the "Check subscription" button to go to the release page.
Release of the subscription
The order details and the cost information can be obtained via the link "Display order details & cost information". Then click on the button "For release" to switch to TAN input. After entering the requested TAN and then clicking the "Release (payable)" button, the order will be executed.
Please note the following special feature: Before you release the subscription, the "Cost information before securities transaction" is archived in the postbox every time you click on "Check subscription". If you have activated your postbox, you can view it there immediately.
If you have not activated a postbox, you will find the "Cost information before securities transaction" in the information column.
Details of the new cost information
Confirmation of the subscription
After the subscription has been released, you will receive an order confirmation. You can view and print the details of your order by clicking on the link "Print order details"(1).
By clicking on one of the buttons at the bottom of the page (2), you can finally select your next action.